Sunday, February 28, 2010

Autorama....

I went to Autorama again this year... It was a good time. Saw some cool rides and some not so cool rides, but overall really enjoy just going to hang with friends...

Ended up staying down there Friday night, had a nice view from the hotel window...


Heres a few pics of what I saw...

EJ Potter bike, not sure if it was a recreate or not, but it was badass. The Michigan Madman is my hero.


Funny cars and Dragsters
Al Bergler
Connie Kalitta

A few bikes

Austins Triumph

I liked this little truck. I remember it a few years ago being there in all bare steel. It looks great, cool mill and real nice stance complimented with a ton of neat little fabrication....


Then the shennanigans ensued
and I met some nice folk...

This thing had fully functional Uzis and rockets....and state of the art hatchets and gizmos...Incredible.




I have more photos, Ill see if I can dig them up

3 comments:

  1. Damnit. I wish I would have been there. We always have fun. Thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, you missed Johnny and his lone trip on the people mover...where he discovered urine on a passenger seat.

    ReplyDelete